Every attempt is made to schedule appointments according to the patient's needs. It is this office's protocol to have a referral from your doctor or dentist with a diagnosis. California allows direct access for Physical Therapy services for a limited number of visits without a physician diagnosis. For our patients that are under 18, we require a parent or legal guardian to accompany the patient on their first appointment and are encouraged to be present on all future visits if needed.
Please bring the following items to your first appointment:
- Your ID.
- Your completed intake packet unless you are coming in early to complete this.
- Your written referral unless it has been previously sent to our office.
- Any pertinent health and medical information.
- A list of medications/supplements you are currently taking.
- Comfortable clothing. We provide patient gowns or shorts as needed.